Rule-A-Matic Pump Float Switch Max – 12 or 24 Volt – Max 14 Amp – Makes Your Bilge Pump Automatic (RWB22)
This non-mercury automatic float switch has set the standard for the industry for years. It has new improved blocked wiring for greater durability and water resistance has again raised the standard. Removeable snap-on base for easy fitting, servicing and cleaning. It is suitable for pumps of any voltage up to a maximum pump draw of 14 amps. It suits all Rule non-automatic pumps except the 3700 & 4000 GPH 12V pumps. 2 year limited warranty. Rule-A-Matic is the switch of choice for yachts – men, commercial fishermen & boat builders the world over. For use with pumps drawing up to 14 amps.
- Highly abrasion resistant marine grade “blocked” wire.
- Removable base for easy installation and maintenance.
- Turns pump on when water level reaches 2″ (51m,m); turns pump off when water level reaches 3/4″ (19mm)
- This product shoule be fused with the recommended fuse size for the Rule Pump to which it is connected.
- Not to be used with 110V application.
Base Footprint: 66 x 45mm 127mm length x 45mm width.