Jabsco Utility Puppy 2000 High Flow Heavy Duty Run-Dry Pump –
Suits Bilge, Deck Wash, Shower and General
“PUPPY” Range – DC Flexible Impeller Pumps
The Jabsco “WATER PUPPY” range of flexible impeller pumps have 12/24 volt DC motors for many applications including bilge pumping, deck wash, shower drain and many other general purpose applications.
These pumps have bronze head units, continuously rated motors, have high discharge heads and are self priming.
They should NOT be run dry (with the exception of the utility puppies) and the motors should NOT be subject to external water or spray. Bilge debris presents no problem to these robust pumps. Choice of capacities, applications and duties.
Utility Puppy 2000 Pumps High Flow Heavy Duty Run-Dry Pumps
- 12 Volt 13 Amp / 24 Volt 8 Amp
- Can be run dry for approx. 10 minutes after initial use
- Allows the bilge to be sucked completely dry
- 32 litres per minute – 1920 litres per hour at 3 metre head
- Self primes 1.2 metre (4ft) vertical lift
- 3/4″ female BSP threaded ports
- Supplied with nitrile impeller for oily bilge water