PROFESSIONAL MARINE SANITATION SYSTEMS
The low cost, efficient solution to on-board sewage treatment that meets Australian government requirements for the treatment of sewage in a marine environment (Grade C).
Sani-Loo is the perfect marine sanitation solution to your boat toilet and marine waste treatment needs. It is designed and manufactured here in Australia.
The Sani-Loo boat sewage treatment, marine sanitation system treats macerated toilet waste as it enters the treatment tank. A chemical is added to the treatment tank that sanitises the waste to 99%. The waste is then pumped directly overboard in most areas or to a holding tank (if in a nil discharge area) ready for discharge overboard when the vessel is in an area where treated sewage can be discharged. The alternative is to empty the holding tank at a marina pump out.
Holding tanks need to be vented correctly for odour free containment. The marine sanitation system will connect to electric macerating toilets. If you have an electric toilet installed, it is a simple matter to connect the Sani-Loo. If you’re looking for a reliable supplier of marine sanitation system with no-nonsense functionality and sensible pricing, you’ve come to the right place.
- Supply Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Quiescent Current: 0.015 Amps
- Max. Toilet Motor Output: 30 Amps
- Max. Water Pump Output: 30 Amps
- The Sani-Loo system comes with complete installation instructions so you can install it yourself or by an approved installer.
- The Sani-Loo Onboard Sewage Treatment System treats the macerated sewage as it enters the treatment tank. A simple control box introduces a chemical solution that sanitizes the raw sewage killing the bacteria and rendering the waste 99% clear of harmful bacteria.
- The treated waste can be pumped directly overboard in most areas unless you are in a nil discharge area. (In this case, it remains in the holding tank until the vessel is in an area where treated sewage can be discharged overboard.) Alternatively, the waste can be discharged at a shore-based pump-out station.
- The main unit is a self-contained system with just one inlet and one outlet. The only other connection required is the connecting of the colour-coded wires from the junction box.
- LED warning lights indicate tank levels and any malfunction of the system.
- Hose size: 25mm or 40mm inlet/outlet.
XP 12V or 42V Model is also available – call for pricing.