These Heavy Duty (HD) Par-Max 6 freshwater pressure pumps offer robust construction and extra high performance.
These new modern design pumps have a 5 chamber diaphragm with reinforced polypropylene pumphead and offer pressure up to 60PSI. These heavy Duty (HD) models include a heavy duty wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminium end bells and lower housing – to improve pressure capability and offer longer life and exceptional performance.
The ideal robust heavy duty pump for providing freshwater automatically to up to 5 x 20mm outlets on pleasure craft up to approx the 18 metre (60 Ft) range.
Includes a 40 mesh plug-in large port inlet strainer in the box with the pump.
This HD 5 chamber automatic pressure pump gives fl ow up to 6 US Gallons per minute (22.7 litres per minute) and pressure up to 60 PSI.Serves up to 5 x 20mm outlets onboard including galley, shower and additional faucets.
The Par-Max 6.0 HD gives very smooth water fl ow even at low demand due to it’s built-in pulsation dampening by-pass valve which controls unwanted cycling and reduces noise.
Inlet fi lter, corrosion resistant motor, soft rubber vibration dampening mounts and quick connect plug-in hose ports included – 2 x 20mm barbed for hose.
- 12v or 24v
- Fully automatic operation with integrated sealed pressure switch
- Pressure switch 40PSI cut off
- High capacity fl ow up to 22.7 litres 6 US gallons per minute
- Serves up to 5 x 20mm outlets on board simultaneously
- Modern 5 chamber design gives ultra smooth fl ow and quiet operation
- Built-in internal by-pass lowers water pulsation
- Self primes to 2.1 metres (7 feet)
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Can be run dry for short periods without damage
- Powerful heavy duty ignition protected motor with thermal protection TCO
- Vibration dampening base plate & feet for quiet effi cient operation
- LARGE 23mm port size plug-in hose ports – 2 x 20mm barbed included
- Available in 12 volt & 24 volt in both 40PSI & 60PSI versions