Jabsco HOTSHOT 3.0 Deckwash – 12 Volt – 11LPM – 50PSI – High Pressure Deckwash Pump Kit – 32305-5012-3A (J20-235)
Incl. Strainer, Hose Nozzle, Hose Connectors, 12mm and 20mm Hose Tails
These NEW Jabsco HotShot washdown pumps include heavy duty (HD) models that offer exceptional performance and longer life than previous models.
A large range is available from 3GPM to 6GPM fl ow rate and pressures from 50PSI up to 70PSI.
All Jabsco HotShot deck washdown pumps offer high pressure spray to blast decks and fi shing platforms clean. Jabsco also offer 3 year limited warranty on all Hotshot deckwash pumps.
Livewell and deck washdown pump setup using a Rule DUAL port livewell pump with a Jabsco Par-Max washdown pump. The Rule dual port pump (shown on page 198 of our main catalogue) allows the washdown pump to draw water through the same inlet as the livewell pump – so only 1 x thru-hull skin fi tting is required. Rule dual port pumps include threaded plugs if washdown option is not required.
JABSCO Hotshot deck washdown pumps have splash resistant motors – that is – they will withstand some spray and the occasional splash – but they are NOT WATERPROOF and should be subject to only minimal external water contact.
They should be mounted in the driest location possible and always follow the manufacturers installation instructions. Warranty is void if the motor is waterlogged – and if a strainer is not used. A plug-in strainer is provided in with every Jabsco Hotshot pump kit.
The Jabsco HotShot 3.0 automatic deck washdown pump kit is an economically priced kit designed for smaller size fi shing boats. The kit includes a triplex 3 chamber diaphragm pressure pump which supplies a constant saltwater fl ow with quiet operation. The 50PSI pressure is ideal for removing mud from anchoring hardware and washing decks and fi shing platforms clean with ease. Additional or different size snap-in port kits are available.
- 12V only!
- Up to 11.3 litre (3.0 GPM) per minute open flow rate
- 50 PSI pressure cut out
- The motor has thermal overload protection
- The motor is Ignition protected – won’t create a spark
- Self priming to 3 metres (10 ft)
- Diaphragm design can run dry for extended periods
- Spray resistant motor coating IPX6- NOT waterproof
- Includes pump, Plug-in 40 mesh inlet strainer, hose trigger nozzle, standard Australian garden hose connector, USA GHT connector to suit HoseCoil hoses, 2 x 12mm straight hose barb port, 2 x 20mm straight hose barb port, 1 x snap-in port for direct connection to HoseCoil USA threaded hose.