TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments.
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
Three Stage Charging
Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
Model 10amp / 24v Smart Charger 20amp / 24v Smart Charger 30amp / 24v Smart Charger Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.* 90 – 104 Vac 4 Vac output de-rated to 80% of full load current
* * For all three models, the output current may de-rate above 50°C
Highly Accelerated Life Tested (HALT) to -20°C.
Enerdrive Code 804-2410 804-2420 804-2430 Output Current (nominal) 10amp @ 50°C 20amp @ 50°C 30amp @ 50°C Output Voltage (nominal dependant on settings) – Charge 28.4 – 31.0 Vdc 28.4 – 31.0 Vdc 28.4 – 31.0 Vdc – Float 26.8 – 27.6 Vdc 26.8 – 27.6 Vdc 26.8 – 27.6 Vdc – Equalise 32 Vdc 32 Vdc 32 Vdc DC Output Connections 3 3 3 AC Input Voltage * 90 – 265 Vac, 47 – 63Hz / 120 Vac, 230 Vac, 240 Vac Nominal Temperature Condensation Three Settings or optional remote battery temp sensor Charger Efficiency >80% Display LED Onboard Control & Status Display Panels Battery Type Gel, Flooded, AGM and Pb-Ca Recommended Battery Size 40 Ah ⁄ 80 Ah ⁄ 120 Ah General Specifications Operating Temperature * * 0 to 60°C Storage Temperature * * 0 to 80°C Battery Connection 3 Positive Terminals, 1 Negative Terminal Dimensions (H x W x L) 70 x 170 x 250 mm 70 x 170 x 250 mm 95 x 170 x 350 mm Weight 2.2 Kg 2.2 Kg 4.5 Kg Warranty 2 Years Regulatory & Environmental Compliance Complies to all Australian Requirements – RMS Mark 5362
NOTE: 10 Amp is no longer available