Thetford marine’s innovative solution embeds all technology in a compact space of only 295mm/11.6 inches in height. In response to the industry trend for more compact vessels and units, the compact Nano is manufactured to the same high standards as other Tecma models.
The self-contained marine macerator toilet contains all macerator parts including pump, solenoid, outlet and inlet hose without compromising in comfort, design and performance. The Nano’s Turbine Technology ensures a powerful, clog-resistant flush.
Silent as all Tecma toilets and particularly due to its size, the Nano is low on energy and water consumption. The Nano is the ideal sanitation solution for smaller spaces.
- Quiet and fast flush cycle
- Self contained
- Low water and electricity consumption
- Super powerful macerator turbine technology
- Dimension: 295H x 370W x 320D mm
- Weight: 17.6 kg
- Water usage: 0.5-2L per flush
- Colour: White
- Discharge pump: 12 or 24V DC
- Fuse recommended: 12V = 30A, 24V = 20A
- Water inlet connection: 3/4″
- Discharge connection: 1-1/2″
- Inlet device: Solenoid
- Control panel: Eco or Premium
Eco Control Panel – Easy to use, strong and solid rocker switch with manual set up of inlet and outlet water amount with reduced power and water consumption.
Premium Control Panel – Silicon pad control panel with Smart Flush technology. Water amount trim, overfill protection and tank monitoring.
Variation A: 12V with Eco control panel
Variation B: 24V with Eco control panel
Variation C: 12V with Premium control panel
Variation D: 24V with Premium control panel