The narrow footprint and smart back of the Compass toilet gives maximum space and maximum flexibility wherever it is installed on board. It can go straight to the wall or even further towards the hull thanks to the cut away. The Compass is not limited by a vertical back. In this way, the visual installation remains perfect, whatever installation space you have. The small footprint and the hose design facilitate very easy installation. By having both a high and short profile, the Compass range offers the maximum flexibility on board.
- Compact toilet with small footprint
- Perfect visual installation due to overhanging back
- Flexible installation options
- Water usage: 0.5-2L per flush
- Colour: White
- Discharge pump: 12 or 24V DC
- Fuse recommended: 12V = 30A, 24V = 20A
- Water inlet connection: 3/4″
- Discharge connection: 1-1/2″
- Inlet device: Solenoid
- Control panel: Eco or Premium
Eco Control Panel – Easy to use, strong and solid rocker switch with manual set up of inlet and outlet water amount with reduced power and water consumption.
Premium Control Panel – Please inquire.
Variation A: 12V with Eco control panel: High – 445(h) x 485(d) x 365(w) mm
Variation B: 24V with Eco control panel: High – 445(h) x 485(d) x 365(w) mm
Variation E: 12V with Eco control panel: Short – 365(h) x 485(d) x 365(w) mm
Variation F: 24V with Eco control panel: Short – 365(h) x 485(d) x 365(w) mm