The Sterling ProCharge Ultra is the ultimate battery charger that is capable of charging up to 3 battery banks at one time.
Ultra efficient: Innovative “power factor correction” makes it 40% more efficent than traditional chargers. Not only does that save you money on energy costs, it also helps reduce carbon footprint.
Amazingly versatile: Complet with 11 pre-programmed battery charge curves including LiFEPO4, GEL, AGM, FLA and calcium. It can even be programmed(without a computer) for any other type of battery – including lithium.
Incredibly practical – Featuring a 32 LED panel, it displays everything you want to know and need to know for a complete peace of mind and control.
Totally dependable – A huge input range lf 90-270V and 40-70Hz, allowing it to smooth out even the dirtiest power for ultimate performance and protection against power fluctuations.
Adaptable and durable – Operates from marine shore or generator input and made of rust resistant marine grade materials to last a long time.
- Eleven pre programmed battery curves.
- One custome setting that can be set from charger.
- Two digital meters for current and voltage measurement.
- Power meter to show what reserve power is left.
- Power factor correction active, up to 0.99pf, ensuring efficient power conversion, up to almost 90% as opposed to about 50% for older non-pfc technology.
- New synchronised rectification output, giving an extra 10% efficiency over as opposed to using a diode.
- High voltage de-sulphation cycle.
- New low activity, standby mode to increase battery life.
- Battery health program.
- Multiple speed fan control to reduce unnecessary fan noise.
- Primary and emergency back up secondary high voltage trip.
- LED information panel.
- Internal scan and system check.
- Small footprint and light weight.
- Included battery temperature sensor.
- As with marine chargers, all metals are non ferrous.
Variation A: 12V 20A – 2kg, 260L x 215W x 90D mm
Variation B: 12V 30A – 2kg, 260L x 215W x 90D mm
Variation C: 12V 40A – 2kg, 260L x 215W x 90D mm
Variation D: 12V 50A – 3kg, 315L x 215W x 90D mm
Variation E: 12V 60A – 3kg, 315L x 215W x 90D mm
Variation F: 24V 20A – 3kg, 315L x 215W x 90D mm
Variation G: 24V 30A – 3kg, 315L x 215W x 90D mm