Price on Application
VULCAN : a new design from the inventor of the original ROCNA Anchor.
The Vulcan delivers a Rocna’s super high holding power, and instant reliable setting without the roll-bar.
The new design fits in almost any bow roller set-up and the shank geometry smoothly self-launches, and reteives effortlessly. This range has a hot dip galvanized finish.
Features of the Vulcan :
– Instant set: The roll palm ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration.
– Self-launching: The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches and retreives smoothly and effortlessly.
– Rock solid holding power: Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design the Vulcan provides the largest blade area possible. The result – massive holding power.
– Resistant to wind and tide shifts: The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip, which ensures an instant reliable set with every use.
– Sets fast and reliably in almost any bottom type with rock solid holding power.
– Compatible with a huge range of vessel bow configurations, particularly powerboats with through pulpit anchor rollers.
– The original Rocna ”set the standard” for highest performance and reliability in the most demanding conditions; the Vulcan continues that legacy.
– Secure attachment point. Tandem anchor attachment point. tripping line attachment point.
Sizing Guide: a comprehensive guide to choosing the correct size of anchor for your vessel is available at http://www.rocna.com/product-range/sizing-guide
OptionA – 4kg
Option B – 6kg
Option C – 9kg
Option D – 12kg
Option E – 15kg
Option F – 20kg
Option G – 25kg
Option H – 33kg
Option I – 40kg
Option J – 55kg