The all new stainless steel fully automatic rope/chain windlass is designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy. The ingeniously designed rope/chain gypsy (chainwheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters.
- Simple two piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- The anchor winch features Maxwell’s revolutionary, and patented, new Wave Design chainwheel.
- The heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the winch an unparalleled level of performance. In combination with a heavy duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Full disassembly capability of the topworks utilising only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- Manual override and Free Fall, using the emergency crank/clutch handle provided.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised, alloy gearbox provides maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel.
Option A – RC8-6 Suits Vessels 6-9m
Option B – RC8-8 Suits Vessels 8.5-12m
Option C – RC10-8 Suits Vessels 8.5-12m
Option D – RC10-10 Suits Vessels 9.5-14m
Other Sizes Available, please email for details email@example.com