- Simple bolt down installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- Guaranteed trouble free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design.
- Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
- Now incorporating Maxwell’s automatic free-fall technology. Simply activate the windlass Free Fall lever, operate your down control (helm station or footswitch) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift the anchor? Activate the up control and the free fall device automatically disengages allowing you to power up your anchor.
- Aesthetically pleasing above deck design, encapsulating the motor and drive in a watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance.
- Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection.
- High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism.
- High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch.
- Emergency free fall function in the event of onboard power failure. Activated by the supplied, emergency Free Fall lever.
- Revolutionary new chainwheel.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation.
Option A – HRC6 – Suits Vessels 4.5-9.5m
Option B – HRC8 – Suits Vessels 8-12.5m
Option C – HRC10-8 – Suits Vessels 9-14m
Other Sizes Available, please email for details firstname.lastname@example.org