The Lewmar Range of Electric Bow Thrusters have been developed to provide optimum control and performance when manoeuvring in difficult and restricted situations. The revolutionary propellor design supplies perfectly even thrust in both directions which effortlessly provides maximum manoeuvrability and control.
Specifically designed gearbox provides efficient operation with minimal interference in either propulsion direction.
- No reservoir to install, no leaks and no maintenance.
- Spine driven propellor, no drive pin to shaft.
- Hardened and ground spiral bevel gear for maximum efficiency and quiet power transmission.
- Efficient TT five blade propellor design guarantees maximum thrust and performance in both directions.
- Constructed from highly resilient composite materials for durability.
- Self resetting thermal protection on all motors.
Option A – 140TT2.0 12v 37Kgf Suits Vessels 9-12m
Option B – 140TT2.2 12v 42Kgf Suits Vessels 11-14m
Option C – 185TT3.0 12v 58Kgf Suits Vessels 12-15m
Option D – 185TT4.0 12v 65Kgf Suits Vessels 14-17m
Option E – 185TT4.0 24v 65Kgf Suits Vessels 14-17m
Option F – 185TT5.0 12v 82Kgf Suits Vessels 15-18m
Option G – 185TT5.0 24v 82Kgf Suits Vessels 15-18m
Option H – 185TT6.0 12v 97Kgf Suits Vessels 17-20m
Option I – 185TT6.0 24v 97Kgf Suits Vessels 17-20m
Option J – 250TT8.0 24v 160Kgf Suits Vessels 20-23m TWIN PROP
Option K – 300TT10.8 24v 250Kgf Suits Vessels 23-27m TWIN PROP