The Lewmar Range of Electric Bow Thrusters has been developed to provide optimum control and performance when manoeuvring in difficult and restricted situations. The revolutionary propellor design supplies perfectly even thrust in both directions which effortlessly provides maximum manoeuvrability and control.
Specifically designed gearbox provides efficient operation with minimal interference in either propulsion direction.
- No reservoir to install, no leaks and no maintenance.
- Spine driven propellor, no drive pin to shaft.
- Hardened and ground spiral bevel gear for maximum efficiency and quiet power transmission.
- Efficient TT five blade propellor design guarantees maximum thrust and performance in both directions.
- Constructed from highly resilient composite materials for durability.
- Self resetting thermal protection on all motors.
Each Kit Contains
- 1 x Bow Thruster
- 1 x 1000mm GRP Tunnel
- 1 x Single Joy Stick
- 1 x 18m Connection Cable
- Fuse and Fuse Holder
Option A – 37kgf 12v 140mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 9-12m
Option B – 58kgf 12v 185mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 12-15m
Option C – 65kgf 12v 185mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 14-17m
Option D – 65kgf 24v 185mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 14-17m
Option E – 82kgf 12v 185mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 15-18m
Option F – 82kgf 24v 185mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 15-18m
Option G – 97kgf 12v 185mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 17-20m
Option H – 97kgf 24v 185mm Tunnel Suits Vessel 17-20m