Bennett’s hydraulics trim tabs system is ideal for boats that stay in the water, requiring high speed action under extreme marine conditions. It has the following features and benefits,
- Unique batwing design provides 30% more lift than conventional trim tabs. Space-saving design will fit virtually any transom.
- Get on plane fast, and stay on plane at intermediate speeds.
- Correct listing and uneven loads.
- Reduce pounding and eliminate porpoising.
- Increase speed
- Improve visibility and safety.
- Improve fuel efficiency.
- Precise and accurate control.
- Low maintenance with long-term value.
- Easy to service.
Suits Vessels 17′ to 20′.
This system includes,
- 2 x Trim Tab Planes Assemblies.
- 2 x Hydraulic Actuators.
- 1 x Hydraulic Power Unit – which mounts inside the boat.
- 1 x Control unit (or combo) including wiring.
- 1 x Hardware Bag.
- 20′ of Hydraulic Tubing.
Option A – With Standard Rocker Switch 12v
Option B – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Standard Rocker Switch 12v
Option C – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Electronic Indicator Control 12v
Option D – With Standard Rocker Switch 24v
Option E – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Standard Rocker Switch 24v
Option F – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Electronic Indicator Control 24v