PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR PRICING
Bennett’s hydraulics trim tabs system is ideal for boats that stay in the water, requiring high speed action under extreme marine conditions. It has the following features and benefits,
- Unique batwing design provides 30% more lift than conventional trim tabs. Space-saving design will fit virtually any transom.
- Get on plane fast, and stay on plane at intermediate speeds.
- Correct listing and uneven loads.
- Reduce pounding and eliminate porpoising.
- Increase speed
- Improve visibility and safety.
- Improve fuel efficiency.
- Precise and accurate control.
- Low maintenance with long-term value.
- Easy to service.
Suits Vessels 17′ to 20′.
This system includes,
- 2 x Trim Tab Planes Assemblies.
- 2 x Hydraulic Actuators.
- 1 x Hydraulic Power Unit – which mounts inside the boat.
- 1 x Control unit (or combo) including wiring.
- 1 x Hardware Bag.
- 20′ of Hydraulic Tubing.
Option A – With Standard Rocker Switch 12v
Option B – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Standard Rocker Switch 12v
Option C – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Electronic Indicator Control 12v
Option D – With Standard Rocker Switch 24v
Option E – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Standard Rocker Switch 24v
Option F – Includes Auto Tab Retract, with Electronic Indicator Control 24v